The Student Society for Stem Cell Research is comprised of a 7,500+ member network, including 2,500+ members in our database and over 5,000 through our social media network on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Since 2015, SSSCR has appreciated fiscal sponsorship from 12 corporations and research organizations supporting our conferences and online promotion channels. SSSCR has been in the media 58 times including TV, radio, and print.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated February 22, 2018
- Mesoblast stem cell therapy meets goal of pediatric Graft vs. Host study - Reuters February 21, 2018
- Questioning unproven stem cell treatments - WILX-TV February 21, 2018
- New treatment offers pain relief without surgery - Baylor College of Medicine News (press release) February 21, 2018
- Pfizer's John Davis splashes into biotech as Magenta CMO - FierceBiotech February 21, 2018