The Student Society for Stem Cell Research is comprised of a 7,500+ member network, including 2,500+ members in our database and over 5,000 through our social media network on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Since 2015, SSSCR has appreciated fiscal sponsorship from 12 corporations and research organizations supporting our conferences and online promotion channels. SSSCR has been in the media 58 times including TV, radio, and print.
September 29 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
October 14 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Okla. Cancer Center Wins Bid To Move Bungled Stem Cell Suit - Law360 (subscription) September 25, 2017
- Stem cell recipient, donor share lifesaving story hoping to inspire others - WEAU September 25, 2017
- A 'social control' system guarantees embryonic stem cell purity - EurekAlert (press release) September 25, 2017
- Stem Cell Banking Market: 2017 Global Industry Trends, Growth, Share, Size and 2022 Forecasts Report - Medgadget (blog) September 25, 2017
- Animal Stem Cell Therap Market 2017 Technology, Type and Application Analysis and Forecasts, 2017- 2022 - Medgadget (blog) September 25, 2017