The Student Society for Stem Cell Research is comprised of a 7,500+ member network, including 2,500+ members in our database and over 5,000 through our social media network on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Since 2015, SSSCR has appreciated fiscal sponsorship from 12 corporations and research organizations supporting our conferences and online promotion channels. SSSCR has been in the media 58 times including TV, radio, and print.
January 27, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 24, 2017
- Stem Cell Therapies Market Supply-Demand, Industry Research and End User Analysis, Outlook 2021 - GEOPOLMonitor November 24, 2017
- Klamath Falls animal hospital, dogs join stem cell research - The Register-Guard November 24, 2017
- Stem Cell Deletion Improves TBI Recovery in Mice - MD Magazine November 22, 2017
- What will FDA's new rules mean for legitimate stem cell treatments? - STAT November 22, 2017